Thursday, January 23, 2014

a swap

Recently (close to a month ago now...?) I did a trade with Marika through Instagram for a pair of these adorable baby booties she makes and sells here for a grey polka dot flannel scarf that I made.

Sam has worn these almost nonstop since they arrived, and I LOVE that they stay on.  Seriously.  They are pretty darn good.  Our kids always seem to have extra long or extra slippery feet and usually can't keep socks or any kind of footwear on until they're walking so these are a welcome relief for that problem.

I'm going to try making my own soon but doubt they'll be as cute as these!

2 comments:

  1. I should get your scarf sometimes this year :) Post Canada is seriously the slowest mail service there is. I'll let you know as soon as it's here !

    They look so good on her ! If you need another bigger pair, I bought 2 yards of the bears because it's getting hard to find and I wanted to be able to make more eventually :)

    Can I post the picture on my Facebook page ? I just love seing things I made on real babies since I don't have mine yet to use as a model :) ahah poor kids !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I totally agree those are the best shoes for babies because they actually stay put!

    ReplyDelete